Exhaust & Muffler Repair
You vehicle’s exhaust system carries the fumes from spent gas away from the vehicle. These fumes are toxic and can cause harm to the driver if they seep into the vehicle. The job of the muffler is to reduce the noise made by gas exploding inside your car’s engine. Both of these systems are located beneath your car, closest to the road and both endure a lot of abuse while doing their job. This abuse can result in the need for exhaust and muffler repair.
Drivers in the New York City, Staten Island, Elizabeth, NJ and surrounding area seeking expert mechanics to perform exhaust and muffler repair on their vehicle call Barry’s Auto Body at(718) 948-858
Custom Exhaust Repair or Installation in Staten Island , NY
Appearance and function are both equally important—don’t settle for one over the other. Since your exhaust system is mounted to the bottom of your vehicle, it takes abuse from the road. From potholes, to rough roads, your exhaust system withstands a lot.
Besides keeping toxic fumes from entering the car, and cutting emissions to the air, an exhaust also makes your car’s engine work more efficiently, and absorbs sounds from your engine and the road. Let one of our technicians repair your muffler or exhaust system.
Process of Checking your Vehicle’s Exhaust & Muffler Repair
Exhaust and Muffler Repair Process
- Put car on one of our three state of the art low clearance vehicle lifts to check your vehicle’s exhaust and muffler system for leaks.
- Check all exhaust and muffler hangers to make sure all are attached and un-damaged.
- Visually check all bends in exhaust and muffler system to make sure it is routed properly.
- Tighten muffler, catalytic converter and exhaust manifold bolts if needed.
- Re-route or change exhaust pipes if needed.
- Listen to muffler system and catalytic converter system to make sure it sounds proper after repairs.
- Visually check complete exhaust system and components after repairs are commpleted.
Exhaust and Muffler Repair Price
$75.00 + tax to put the car on our vehicle lift for inspection. This charge will be included in vehicle’s exhaust & muffler repair price when work is done.
An On-going Commitment to Safety
We want to ensure your vehicle’s exhaust system is functioning safely and quietly, which is why we offer exhaust maintenance. Don’t trust exhaust system repairs and replacements with just anyone. Trust the best muffler and exhaust shop around locally.
At our shop, we do it all. We will work with your budget to ensure quality service to your vehicle exhaust system so you don’t break the bank. When you’re ready for muffler maintenance, exhaust replacement, or custom exhaust installation, call us at (718) 948-8585 or stop by our shop. Your ears will thank you.