1. METALWORK: Provided is a Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY, form effective date stated herein, on all metal work and framework to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, cracking, checking and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a Limited Warranty, on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY, form effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. PARTS : Provided is a Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY, form effective date stated herein, unless manufacture’s warranty is less or more on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.)
5. SECTION 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, abuse or care of the vehicle. Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null or void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by Limited LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Any damaged caused by rust, abuse, accident, chemicals or on a damaged panel.
7. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS: In order obtain the benefits of this warranty, Customer must have receipt for repairs. ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period and evaluated solely at the discretion of the warrantor. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transferable and the receiving customer said to have read, accepted and understands this warranty fully before taking it.